Dr. Fixit Super Latex
|Minimum Order Quantity||2 Kilogram|
|Packaging Size||5 KG|
is based on modified styrene butadiene latex used for high performance applications in waterproofing and repairs. It is used for repairs of spalled concrete such as – floors, columns, beams, chhajjas, slabs & waterproofing of toilets, bathrooms & terraces. It bonds strongly to old & new concrete or plaster. Areas of Application
- As bond coating – Plaster to plaster, concrete to concrete, plaster over brick masonry
- As waterproof repair plaster
- As crack repair – Plaster cracks more than 5 mm, In gaps developed between masonry and RCC members.
- As coating for prevention of corrosion in rebars.
- For cladding – Fixing or refixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding
- Mix Dr. Fixit Super Latex, water and cement in 1:4:7 proportion by volume and apply this mix with brush in a single coat over the clean any surface. Renders, patching & crack repair mortar
- Mix 5 kg of Super Latex with 15 ltr of water 50 kg cement and 150 kg sand. Fill the crack with above prepared mortar. Compact it into the crack fully and trowel finish to level. Waterproof coating
- Mix Dr. Fixit Super Latex, water and cement in 1:4:7 proportion by volume. Apply 1st coat when the surface is in saturated dry condition and allow it to dry for 4 to 6 hours. Overlay the 2nd coat with screed/plaster for protection and finish.